Sunday, March 13, 2011

23 Months

Oh, my Eisley. You are FULL of life every moment. Can't imagine life without you.

You LOVE to be outside, sing dance and eat!




I started writing this last month for 21 months so I'm finishing it now.

Some of my favorite things you say:

Necklace
Bracelet
Wing (Ring)
Burder (Burger)
Timmy (book)
Cookie Monster (book)
When you count you go one, two, five
When you sing the alphabet you say......A,b,c, b
Bees (blueberries)
Toffee (coffee)..now you actually say coffee...oddly enough you love all kinds of coffee. You see it in the most random places.
Pepper (Dr. Pepper)...I have no idea how you know what this is, but you do!!
When you sneeze you say bless you. You've started saying bless you, dada to people because I guess your daddy sneezes a lot.
When you really want something you shake your head yes as your saying it.
When we watch Wheel of Fortune you yell random letters and yay.
You are starting to talk about some of your friends, especially Allie, Riley and Jubilee. You also talk about all your family members all the time!!
When I drop you off with my parents you usually just tell me bye before I even get you in their house!
You haven't been sleeping through the night very well - since the end of November you've had 3 ear infections and I think it's really messed up with your sleep patterns. Your room is directly behind ours so it's really hard on all of us! I would say you sleep through the night about every other night. Last night was one of them - praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment