Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Weekend

Daniel was off on Friday so we just treated it like Saturday. We normally go to Panera every Saturday morning. I think we started doing this when I was pregnant, because I loved their cinnamon rolls!!!

I begged Daniel to go swimming over at his parents house and he finally said yes so we were off to find swimsuit for Eisley. After we found her swimsuit we grilled out for lunch and then took her swimming. She hated when we put her swimsuit on, because it was tight over her head, but once she got in the water she settled down.

Eisley took a nap while we all ate and we woke her up to get in the pool:






She loves her thumb:



Worn out from the water:



Then we went to dinner with Daniel's parents and home to play Scrabble!! Lol.

Saturday we had lunch at my parents house:





Then we went to church with Daniel early so he could run sound. Then we attempted to go to dinner and Eisley was fussy, but we made our way to shoot off fireworks. At first it didn't seem like the fireworks bothered her, but then they set off bobcats or whatever they're called and she LOST it. Poor thing. She was so scared. She finally settled down on our way home. Hopefully next year she'll enjoy the fireworks, but who knows!!!






Tonight we're planning on going to dinner for my brother's birthday and to Concert in the Gardens without the baby in tow!

3 Comments:

  1. The Looney Kids said...
    She has gotten SO big! Poor thing with the fireworks, she'll love them next year! :)
    Tori said...
    Aw, I love these updates. I love that pic of you and Eisley at your parents' house, I think. Both of your eyes look so blue and beautiful! She's so precious. Six more months seems so long to wait for our little one!
    The Sisson's Jubilee said...
    YAY!!!! You updated!! Let the stalking continue:) By the way, I love your knew layout.

Post a Comment