Sunday, January 24, 2010

9 Months (a little late)....


Miss Eisley is everywhere and into everything.


Height: 28 inches 1/4
Weight 17 Pounds and 8 ounces

Looking back at her weight from 6 months she hasn't gained that much weight, but I'm sure it's because she's so active. Our little booger has been sleeping through the night for over a month now. I had to let her cry it out for about two weeks--I'm talking atleast 2 hours in the middle of the night every night. I was determined to get her sleeping through the night by Christmas. She had just formed a nasty habit of waking up once or twice.
She is saying dada (gone from saying it to whispering it), uh-oh, hi. She can wave and clap. Pulling up on everything. She seems like she might be a climber, but I don't know yet. She is getting to be so much fun!!

She loves her food!! We're working on etiquette at the table. If I walk away for 5 seconds she comes out with this full out cry. As soon as she's done eating she's fine again. I will swat her hand, but it really just makes it worse...any tips from you mom's out there???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment