Friday, March 12, 2010

Change, Change, Change


The McCarthy household exists to CHANGE!!

We have had so much going on the past few months and are overwhelmed by God's love and grace in our lives.

Daniel started his new company back in mid-November and Concept Culture fully launched--

www.conceptculture.com

I thought Daniel could work at home, but with me working from home and Miss Eisley crawling around everywhere he knew he had to get his own space. He started by officing in the Stockyards with a friend, but they really wanted to get their own space so his new office is just a few blocks from our house which we just SOLD!! I'll have to get some picture's of their new office. It's right of West 7th. You can see the new Movie Tavern and Fred's Cafe from the front door. It's totally where Daniel wanted to be. God has given us the desires of our hearts!!

We are looking at purchasing a house in Historical Fairmount:



Here it is in all it's glory.

We've got a few days left at our home which has been a great place to start our family. We've only lived here a little over a year. I have a feeling we'll be moving a lot until we can finally get the house we REALLY want. We're what you would call "flippers". Hard to flip houses in this TX economy, but I am here to tell you it can be done. We'll be purchasing our 3rd house as a married couple and haven't even been married 3 years yet. I'm a little bit more sentimental about leaving this house than our first and had a few tears the other day. So much has happened here, but I am so excited to have this next house be a part of this next and NEW chapter of our lives and to meet our new neighbors.

Well my friends are here to help pack so I better go!! : )

p.s. I hummed the title to chain,chain,chain....get it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment