Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Bir-fa-day!

Happy one year to our sweet Eisley Kate.

This year has been quite a roller coaster...going through things we never imagined going through, but you have brought so much joy in the midst of it. We know God brought you into our lives at the perfect time. You were born for such a time as this!

(This is more of a post for my memory so sorry for all the details her baby book is in storage).

We had friends and family come and celebrate her birthday at Gigi's and Papa Mac's (Daniels parents) since we don't have a place to live right now.


Mmmm cake!

Loving every bit of attention!

Here you are twiddling your mouth and making me laugh!

You twiddle your fingers over your mouth and make your voice go really low and high!

You suck your thumb all the time!

We are living with my parents and Eisley has adjusted quite well. We will be here until we go to Greece (did I mention we are going to Greece???) so I think it came at the perfect time! Since her bed is here and she'll be used to everything.

Shes loves to sing, eat, talk, laugh, and sleep! I really think she likes to go out and about. She has started waking up earlier at my parents (I think because they wake up earlier). So she sleeps anywhere from 10-11 hours. She takes about an hour and a half morning nap and a two-three nap in the afternoon. Like I said she loves to sleep!!

Her words are mama, dada, uh-oh, hi, bye, pitty (pretty). Her hi and bye are in a country accent!! I am not sure that she has directed mama and dada towards us but we like to think so. She's not walking yet, but cruising along everything. When she likes something she's eating she says mmmm. She loves Mexican food-beans, rice, and chicken.

IN OTHER NEWS: we are supposed to close on our new house this week, but won't move until the end of June. Now, it'll be the beginning of July because we'll be leaving for Greece. Daniel's shooting a wedding in Greece so they paid for our flights there so we are beyond excited to go to Greece! I really wanted to go to Europe before we had kids and now we get to go anyway!

1 Comment:

  1. Tori said...
    This is such an exciting season of life for your little family, Hayley! Glad I get to sit back and watch all that God is doing in and through you guys. I can't believe Eisley is 1 already, and doing and saying such fun, adorable things! She is such a little treasure!

Post a Comment