Sunday, December 5, 2010

Menu Planning

Thanks to my friend Tori Rieger for getting me excited about menu planning again! I've been researching online for recipe's the last few weeks to spice things up a bit!

Sunday night: Nacho's

Monday:

Lunch- Sandwiches
Dinner- Chicken Scaloppine, broccoli and salad


I've never made this recipe so I am hoping it's good! I had it at Macaroni Grill a few weeks ago (it was so good!!) and will cut out some of the butter. It calls for FOUR sticks!!

Tuesday:

Lunch- Leftovers
Dinner- Chicken Cacciatore, potatoes au grautin, and salad




Wednesday-

Lunch- Leftovers
Dinner- Sandwiches or grab dinner on the way to church :)

Thursday:

Lunch- Tuna salad
Dinner- Out with friends to see the Grinch and dinner!

Friday:

Lunch-Out to lunch or soup and sandwhiches/salad
Dinner- Spaghetti, green beans, and salad

Saturday:

Lunch- BLT's
Dinner-Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and salad




I haven't decided if I am going to do the bacon on the meatloaf..I don't have a broiler pan and the grease would just soak in the meatloaf...yuck!

Happy Menu Planning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment