Thursday, January 20, 2011

Favorite Shows

Well if you saw our DVR it would be full of these shows:

Top Gear USA

Some people might not like this show since it's not like the BBC version, but I actually enjoy watching it with Daniel. I think I get some extra wife points for watching this one :)


The Good Wife

Oh man, I just love this show. That's all I can say. So much involved and I love the cases they try. It makes me secretly want to be a lawyer. I jokingly told Daniel he could go to law school the other night and I'd support the family and then I realized he'd have to finish college first. I think he'd be a great attorney!!


Selling New York

I mostly just love this show because of the crazy commissions and the outrageous properties.


Royal Pains

We'll see how this show pans out this season-if it gets too crazy I'll stop watching it. I just enjoy looking at the "Hamptons". Although, a friend told us that they actually don't film it in the Hamptons. Oh well. It's still beautiful.


Gilmore Girls

My all time favorite show. It's something between me and my mom..we can just laugh about the craziest things on this show. For Christmas she got me a bag full of jokes from Gilmore Girls (A hello kitty alarm clock, pop tarts, a tote from a make up counter, season 4 of Gilmore girls, and much more!) It was a great gift.



Throwdown with Bobby Flay

MMMM.. Just watching this show makes me hungry. It's glorious. Daniel got me the recipe book for Christmas which has his recipes and his opponents recipes from the throwdown. I'm excited to try out some of these recipes.


American Pickers

These guys are hillarious and they know so much about everything they are "picking".



So, what are your favorite shows???

2 Comments:

  1. Tori said...
    Love this! I'm totally copying you. :) Also, did you see The Good Wife this week? I love that show!! Do you have Gilmore Girls on DVD? I'd love to borrow them and watch the whole series sometime. And Adam got me hooked on American Pickers, too. We love to Netflix the older ones and watch them! Those guys are funny.
    Hayley McCarthy said...
    I only have season 4..do y'all netflix? I know they're on there. If you watch it-I'll come over for a watching party. The whole set is a little pricey and it comes on ABC family everyday at 10 and 4. :)

    I did watch the Good Wife..twice..ha!

Post a Comment